Page 1 of 1


Posted: Tue Jun 21, 2022 7:06 am
by Terrestrial12
Hey yall I'm wondering if someone could help me out and do a SBS of the "clump" "rolled" or "folded" style wings. I guess more like a clyde style starling wing. I've heard about it and read several references to it from tyers like Pritt and other Yourkshiremen buy I can't find any tutorials on how to actually do it. I fell like I've read somewhere about cutting a slip of starling and "rolling" it into a clump. I figured this would be a great place to ask! I do really enjoy clyde style winged flies and winged wet flies but usually avoid doing upright wing slips just because they aren't durable enough to justify the headache. Thanks!