Father and Son

Moderators: William Anderson, letumgo

joaniebo

Father and Son

Post by joaniebo » Sat Sep 19, 2020 11:15 am

I don't know if I've posted this before but it is probably one of my very favorite videos about fly fishing.

Bob

https://vimeo.com/25297005
Fishnkilts

Re: Father and Son

Post by Fishnkilts » Mon Sep 21, 2020 5:39 pm

I don't know if you posted it before either, but thank you for posting it. It reminded me of my grandfather, except without the camo waders because my grandfather wore hip waders.

That was worth watching, thanks again.
DOUGSDEN

Post by DOUGSDEN » Mon Sep 21, 2020 9:35 pm

That's just pretty darned neat! Good golly, how many more good years do I have left to fish? I turned fifty-nine this past June and I'm starting to wonder! So many flymphs to tie, so little time!
Doug in the Den and outside a bunch too!
Fish when you can, not when you should! Anything short of this is just a disaster.
Ron Eagle Elk

Post by Ron Eagle Elk » Tue Sep 22, 2020 8:17 am

Doug, no worries. I'm almost 74 (next month) and I just got back from a fishing trip to Montana. Trying to work in a couple more days of fishing before the season closes, September 30. I figure it's gonna take about 10 years for me to teach, and show, the kids and grandson what I know. After that, maybe I'll slow down.
"A man may smile and bid you hale yet curse you to the devil, but when a good dog wags his tail he is always on the level"