Dyna King Squire

Moderators: William Anderson, letumgo

newriverspey

Dyna King Squire

Post by newriverspey » Sun Nov 28, 2021 9:11 pm

Dear all,

I have a Dyna King Squire that has served me well over the years but lately it has been collecting dust on the top shelf of my fly tying desk. I am wanting to pass it on to someone in need of a vise or someone that has a young son/daughter/grandchild, etc., that is wanting to start tying flies. It is nothing fancy but it will hold a wide range of hooks.

If you know of someone or need a vise, please let me know and I will ship it to you.

Thanks,
Otto
newriverspey

Re: Dyna King Squire

Post by newriverspey » Tue Nov 30, 2021 8:12 am

Vise has been claimed and will be shipped
DOUGSDEN

Post by DOUGSDEN » Tue Nov 30, 2021 8:17 am

Wow! That was fast and so very generous of you! You get the Flymph Forum Gold Star for the month! I just made this up! Moderators, is there such a thing?
Impressed in the Den,
Dougsden
Fish when you can, not when you should! Anything short of this is just a disaster.
Ron Eagle Elk

Post by Ron Eagle Elk » Tue Nov 30, 2021 9:21 am

DOUGSDEN wrote: Tue Nov 30, 2021 8:17 am Wow! That was fast and so very generous of you! You get the Flymph Forum Gold Star for the month! I just made this up! Moderators, is there such a thing?
Impressed in the Den,
Dougsden
I agree Doug. The generosity of the forum members is unmatched. Yup, Gold Star for sure.
"A man may smile and bid you hale yet curse you to the devil, but when a good dog wags his tail he is always on the level"
newriverspey

Post by newriverspey » Tue Nov 30, 2021 10:23 am

I realized that I have way too much stuff and the pandemic has given me a lot of time to tie and look at all the excess stuff I have amassed over the years. The vise is going to a good home, which is nice know and I have so much more that I should give away to someone that is getting started in fly tying.
Last edited by newriverspey on Tue Nov 30, 2021 7:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
letumgo
Site Admin

Post by letumgo » Tue Nov 30, 2021 12:56 pm

Otto,

Organizations like "Casting For Recovery" or "Project Healing Waters", might be interested in donations if you decide to get rid of any other items. I'm not sure how they are managing these days, since in-person meetings were curtailed by COVID. We used to have a kids tying event each summer, but the past two years it has been canceled due to health restrictions. They were always interested in donations, which were all given out to kids at the event.

Kudos.
Ray (letumgo)----<°))))))><
http://www.flytyingforum.com/index.php? ... er=letumgo

"The world is perfect. Appreciate the details." - Dean
Theroe

Post by Theroe » Fri Dec 03, 2021 7:35 am

what a nice thing to do - !
Soft and wet - the only way....