IBF Swap #11 Hair-Hackle Soft-hackles in Fishing Cabin

Moderators: William Anderson, letumgo

William Anderson
Site Admin

IBF Swap #11 Hair-Hackle Soft-hackles in Fishing Cabin

Post by William Anderson » Fri Apr 24, 2009 8:26 am

The IBF Swap #11 Hair-Hackle Soft-hackles is in the Fishing Cabin forum. The other swap was posted there, and it seems like a fine place to host it.

http://www.flymphforum.com/phpBB3/viewt ... ?f=8&t=383
"A man should not try to eliminate his complexes, but rather come into accord with them. They are ultimately what directs his conduct in the world." Sigmund Freud.
www.WilliamsFavorite.com
William Anderson
Site Admin

Re: IBF Swap #11 Hair-Hackle Soft-hackles in Fishing Cabin

Post by William Anderson » Fri May 01, 2009 1:53 pm

alright, It looks like we have all the brave souls that we're going to get, but I wanted to give a 2 day notice that I'll close the swap on Monday, May 4th. That way everyone will know how many flies to tie. I for one am looking forward to seeing part of the struggle along with the success. I'll post what I have when I get my camera situation squared away. If you have pics of those flies that didn't quite work, I'd like to see those too. It's a learning experience for me, and I hear it is for others as well. I think I like it better than tying flies I know I can tie.

so...last call for the swap.
"A man should not try to eliminate his complexes, but rather come into accord with them. They are ultimately what directs his conduct in the world." Sigmund Freud.
www.WilliamsFavorite.com
William Anderson
Site Admin

Re: IBF Swap #11 Hair-Hackle Soft-hackles in Fishing Cabin

Post by William Anderson » Mon Jun 01, 2009 8:08 am

Alright everyone, times up. I have a very nice collection of flies already, and I know there are some on the way, but there are a few of you who I'm not sure where you stand. The initial post is updated with the sets that I have. I know Casey and Hans' flies are in route. I need to hear from Aaron, Jim, Dave and SJO. Please let me know if your sets are in the mail or if we should just work it out with what we have.

Thanks everybody for making this a smooth operation.

William
www.WilliamsFavorite.com